Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Satan lures the child of idiot mom with dino-toys

A mother is concerned that the gift of dinosaur toys may turn her son into a devil-worshiping believer of the heresy of evolution:

"I know that Satan tries to trick us in many ways, and this is one way that he tries to fool man into believing that there isn’t a God who created the universe. How can they be bones when they are made out of ROCKS? I told my son that dinosaurs are one of Satan’s many ways of tricking man, and he must talk to God before he plays with them."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even the Rolling Stones know that Satan is a trickster.
great tune even with out the words.

Richard K said...

While I'm not authorized to speak on behalf of the Great Opponent, I'm pretty confident that dinosaurs weren't one of his grand schemes.