Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Obama strategy revealed: Kerry was appointed Secretary of State to make Hillary look good

After boneheadedly suggesting Israel could become an "apartheid" state, John Kerry scurried away from those remarks:
‘First, Israel is a vibrant democracy and I do not believe, nor have I ever stated, publicly or privately, that Israel is an apartheid state or that it intends to become one,’’ he said.
‘‘Second, I have been around long enough to also know the power of words to create a misimpression, even when unintentional, and if I could rewind the tape, I would have chosen a different word to describe my firm belief that the only way in the long term to have a Jewish state and two nations and two peoples living side by side in peace and security is through a two state solution,’’ Kerry added.

No comments: