Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Stoner vows to get even with Conservatives by getting people who would never vote for them to not vote for them


As a matter of principle, I don't think the government should have handed "Prince of Pot" Marc Emery over to the Americans, and I support legalized marijuana. But I doubt the influence Marc Emery wields is enough to get a dog catcher elected, and the kind of idle threat he's making suggests there's still a lot of THC in his system.
"The whole thing is nonsense. I should never have been turned over to the U.S. government," said Emery, a fervent Liberal supporter, already fired up for next year's general election.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I remember it - and it's been years since I paid attention to the case - we were pretty much treaty-bound to hand him over.

Also, I can't see Teenage Jesus taking Emery to his bosom because he won't be able to control him. Trudeau has to be at least that smart, doesn't he?