Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Friday, December 2, 2016

Don't Say I'm Violent, Or I'll Kill You by Mark Steyn

...Three months ago, Abdul Razak Ali Artan gave an interview to the university newspaper (you can find it here on page five) complaining about inadequate signage for Muslim prayer rooms:
I wanted to pray in the open, but I was scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen. But, I don't blame them. It's the media that put that picture in their heads so they're just going to have it and it, it's going to make them feel uncomfortable.
Yes, it's very unfortunate that people feel uncomfortable when they see a Muslim praying ...because of all these unfair media stereotypes about violent, dangerous Muslims. So, three months after being lovingly profiled in the college newspaper as the antidote to all those misleading stereotypes, young Abdul went full Allahu Akbar on his fellow students.

And now a zillion federal, state, county, municipal and university law-enforcement agencies are rolling in the overtime to determine what Mr Artan's mysterious "motive" might have been...

No comments: