Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Leftist complains: "Help! Trump Stole My Wife!"


It's hard to tell whether this is sincere or if someone is trolling a leftist website. My bet is sincere:
Dear Dana:

My wife and I were big Hillary Clinton supporters. We went to rallies, canvassed the neighborhood to drum up other supporters, and even hosted a Hillary Wins The Presidency party on election night. Needless to say, we were both devastated when Trump won. For several weeks after the election, as though someone close to us had died, we grieved. We cried, lost sleep, felt angry and anxious and fearful for the future.

By March, I’d come to accept that Trump was the President and it was time to move on. My wife, however, is still really upset. She will not stop watching the news, screams at the TV every time she sees Trump’s face, and only wants to talk politics all the time. She seems edgy and aggressive, and blames Trump for every little thing that goes wrong in her daily life. I’m doing my best to be patient with her, but her unwillingness to move on is starting to drain me. I miss my wife. What can I do to help her move on?

Signed,

Trump Stole My Wife
Read the reply here

No comments: